Close Menu

Graduate and Undergraduate students on university-related international travel are required to register in the Tufts Travel Registry. University-related travel refers to any trip that is Tufts-sponsored, administered, funded, or for credit or degree requirement.

Login to the Travel Registry using your Tufts UTLN and password. If this is your first time logging in, please review and update your user profile by accessing the left side menu. Once your profile is set up, you can start your travel registration by adding a new trip or forwarding an itinerary or booking confirmation email to

If you are traveling to a country or region with a Department of State Travel Advisory of Level 3 or 4,  it is required to complete a Travel Review first and obtain approval from the International Travel Review Committee. 

All university travel outside the United States and to U.S. territories (i.e., American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands) should be registered.

To register, you will need the following information

  • Travel dates and location(s)
  • Contact information while abroad 
  • Emergency contact information while abroad
  • Tufts unit or contact on campus who is sponsoring your travel 
  • Emergency contact information in the US or home country