Close Menu

Staff members on university-related international travel are required to register in the Tufts Travel Registry. University-related travel refers to any trip that is Tufts-sponsored, administered, funded, or for credit or degree requirement.

Login to the Travel Registry using your Tufts UTLN and password. If this is your first time logging in, please review and update your user profile by accessing the left side menu. Once your profile is set up, you can start your travel registration by adding a new trip or forwarding an itinerary or booking confirmation email to

All university travel outside the United States and to U.S. territories (i.e., American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands) should be registered.

To register, you will need the following information

  • Travel dates and location(s)
  • Contact information while abroad 
  • Accommodation information